Sunday, July 17, 2011

Me and my bestfriend had sex at the age of 13?

Okay, Im 13 an my bestie Ryan in 15. I love him to death and i would die for him. Im a girl and Ryan is a guy (duh) My friends always tell me that you cant be bestfriends with a guy because it always leads to something else. I never believed them because me and ryan are diffrent. But now im thinking maybe not. Latly hes been acting diffrent and is being to much attachy to me. I kind of liked it though. And then when me an my friends went to the park he started making out with me in front of my friends! Later that night when we were having a sleep over he said he was trying to showoff. we have always expiramentaly kissed and stuff but never made out like that. then last night (another sleepover) we were watching tv (some dumb scary flict) a scary part came on and i jumped and of coarse i was laying on his chest. when i jumped he started tickling me which isnt suprising since he has always been nice lile that but are eyes met and it went blank from there. we staryed kissing an more and more happend (not getting in to details) the next morning (this morning) we woke up naked. and im pretty dure his mom knew what we did since she cleaned up our popcorn spill. We woke up around the same time and said he had fun last night an he wants to do it again tonight. I freaked out and i left. I felt really bad after since it was the first time i disliked him. This afternoon i walked up and said sorry but im only 13 and i cant do that. I told him i loved him and hes mine. and he whispered he loved me too and he gave me a light peck then we acted back to normal for a split second and he started kissing me again, i got very angry at him and slapped him. (my monthly mood swings) and now i really miss him and i want him so bad i have cryed and i wish everything can go back to normal. i called him several times but he keeps saying he needs space? i mean wtf?! any advice? (guys is this normal for a boy to act like this?) thx for readin:)any help?

No comments:

Post a Comment