Friday, July 15, 2011

AHH BBM DISAPERED HELP!!!?

Ohkay so I restrated my dumb phone cause it was being a ***** and it needed to chill after its back up and running everything seems to be in place but in the corner at the end there's this new useless **** I've never seen before that's red when u know something has a msg so I click it and it saids download bbm before downloading have ur list be backed up and I'm just sitting here like wtf is going on I already have bbm so I look in my app world its still there but it won't let me go in it!!!!! so what do I do???? cause everyone keeps telling me to re install it but I don't think my list was backed up cuz I never did it unless it does it automatically I really don't want to lose all my contacts I had a lot of ppl!!!! ;( and I have no energy to get them all back!!!is there a way I can get my bbm can I login to the computer or something?? Help me waaaaaah

No comments:

Post a Comment