Saturday, July 16, 2011

What can i eat everyday to help me lose weight?

I usually eat McDonald's everyday because its conveniently located in the walmart i work at but i know i need to watch what i eat but i just don't know what to eat. Could i just eat jack links beef jerky everyday instead of McDonald's, it has 3grams of fat in the whole bag and allot of protein. I mainly have have some fat on my stomach and my thighs and glut es, im trying especially to get rid of the fat on my glut es because im a 19 year old male and its kind of embarrassing because thats where most of my fat seems to go and males are not supposed to have fat there, i do sit ups everyday with weights and i do glute exercises but i just don't know what to eat. All the food my mother buys has allot of fat and i don't know what to eat when im hungry theres only McDonald's at work and at my house theres only chips, sandwiches, corndogs, brownies, and so on. Basically i need a meal plan i just dont know something that has 0 fat but can still get me full.

No comments:

Post a Comment