Saturday, July 16, 2011

I dunno what i should do... boyfriend or friends with benefits?

alright. so i met this guy at a dance and besically he approached me because i wasnt slutty and i turned him down when he tried to grind with me (pretty funny). anyways we met may 22 i think and we called it "chilling" together. not dating, or going out. we have been "chilling" every weekend, we hook up a lot and we get along very wellll. he is sooo sweet and nice. we text like all day!! yesterday i went to his house for the first time... all i can say is that he was a huuuge creep!! but i didnt really say/ do anything bout it. we were in his bed just cuddling and macing. but then he undid my belt and shorts. he didnt try to do anything, but he was kinda hinting that he wanted to finger me. he was saying "well my hands in your control, you make it do what ever you want" and me acting dumb said "well its your hand, do what ever you want with it" so he just kept on joking arround saying that it does what ever i want, and then he was like " well my fingers are working" and i just laughed. i actually have never liked a guy like him before, he treats me so well and doesnt pressure me to do anything i dont wanna do. even though he was a bit of a creep yesterday, i still like him. but the problem is.. i dont know what we are!! i feel like we are together right? but we arent even facebook official! we never talk about our relationship, and im not going to bring it up because im scared itll ruin things.... what do you guys think about all this? thank you!! and sorry for the long story.

No comments:

Post a Comment