Thursday, July 14, 2011

Can only date a christian??? please help!!! 10 POINTS!?

My friend and I really like each other. well...I know he likes me but he doesn't know I like him. He has asked me out 2 times but I have had to say no because my parents won't let me date. Hes really really sweet and tells me he loves me ect. Its not really that my parents wont let me date..they could easily change their minds on that. It's that Im only aloud to date a christian...the problem is that I agree with this and think I should date a christian because its really important to me but I really really like this guy and have liked him for about a year...I don't know what to do :( I also haven't told him that I can only date a christian because Im scared of what he will think of me and that he will think its really stupid..I know it sounds dumb but I really am ..do you have any ideas of what to do? Thank you soo much for any answers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment