Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Is it rape if you didnt know what they were saying they were going to do?

I was 17 and a guy I knew briefly said, he was going to run a train on me. I didn't know what that ment, but I didn't (at that time) want to sound dumb, so I didn't really say anything. So later his friend (whom I never meet before) came over. At first it was just the guy I knew, then the other guy came up behind me. They were both in me at the same time (front and back) It hurt like hell, and I was crying. I never saw that guy again. It has been 12 years, and for the first time ever I talked about it. And I talked about with my husband. He said I was raped, but I always felt it was my fault because I didn't know. I know I didn't want that, and had I known what it ment before it would have defiantly been NO. I need to heal, but how do I heal? Was it really rape?

No comments:

Post a Comment