Thursday, July 14, 2011

Should i text him? or no?

im 15 and my neighbor is 16.. last summer we hungout and we hooked up and i gave him a HJ which was dumb of me but whatever.. we stopped talking for months..and recently started texting again. he doesn't text girls first hes not the typical guy who chases after girls, he wants girls to chase after him.. we were texting for 3 days straight was unusual with him and he said to comeover. i went and stayed for hours. all we did was hookup and i refused to go further and stoodup for myself. he is an asshole but he said he was really trying to be nice.. hes very pressuring and wants to do more then just kiss (like any other guy) i really like him and im very attracted to him.. when i left at 1230am he said ok well see you never (as a joke) and i said really? and hes like no I will probably see you soon, were gonna get bored this summer... so I left and its been 2 days and we haven't talked.. he won't text me and i dont know if its a bad idea to text him? i want to hangout with him i just dont want to go further and hes gonna get bored of just hooking up.. i feel like he is not going to text me and i dont know what to do because i dont want to be the one to always text him because then its him putting in no effort, me texting him and coming over whenever he wants.. what should i do? (by the way, last year was different because i wanted a relationship with him, but this year i dont i guess i just want to hookup but he wants to do more then hookup)

No comments:

Post a Comment