Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Help boyfriend advice please?

All my boyfriend does day in day out is play call of duty he has the stupid head set screams at all the other people playing the game all hours of the night we fight all the time over the stupid game he just says I'm selfish..but is it selfish to want my boyfriend to spend time with me if he spend half the time he plays on the dumb game with me I would be happy. I tell him I'm hungry or thirsty an he gets mad like its uncommon for people to be hungry more than 1 time a day he is really addicted to the "black oppts" game its so freakin annoying I make all the $ and the car is mine he just sucks it all in arggg I am thinking hard on leaving him + he acts like sex is a chore I don't understand him I feel like were different people an I don't like who he has become to be some game freak! What should I do? Any other girls have this problem? I feel like I have to break his ps3 to get his attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment