Saturday, July 9, 2011

I have an alcoholic husband and he's abusive? What do I do?

I've been married to my husband for 1 1/2 years. He's had problems with alcohol and can get very physical. He's told me over and over that his family is most Important and he never wants to get drunk or drink again. He kept breaking his promise. He was involved with the police 2 times already and he was in jail on Christmas day because he was drunk. He said he was done again and he changed and yet again sAid his family is Most important. And I was letting it slide again when he started drinking again because his father died. And he was binge drinking, not all the time he got wasted. And he was physical about two weeks ago and I left. And than for some dumb reason I went backing seeing hope that he would change for me. I told him if he drinks again I'm gone. And I picked him up from work and he had 2 beers. After 2 weeks ago I told him I couldn't take it anymore, and he's already back at it. What do I do? Do I leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment