Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Illuminati getting more noticeable?

I used to be a big conspiracy theorist, but I've grown up and matured and realized that the "Illuminati conspiracy theory" is dumb. But I just re-subscribed to Gamefly after I canceled a few months ago, and I wake up to LA Noire in my mailbox. I started playing right away and noticed something disturbing. To get to the point, the intro to the game is just a camera shifting from scene to scene showing off the city of LA while a man with a deep voice narrates what's going on. One part of the intro shows off a triangle base tower with a picture of an eye inside of a drawn triangle. What I found most disturbing was what the narrator was saying while this was happening, and I quote: "A twentieth century city that will become a model for the world, a city that has no boundaries, that will stretch as far as the eye can see." I also noticed the same symbol in all three Assassin's Creed titles after you complete the game. I noticed it in GTA4. Also Halo Reach has an altered version of the symbol. What's the point of these subliminal messages? Even after noticing all this, I still don't completely believe the theory is true. It could just be the developers messing with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment