Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Is this stupid what he's doing?

I know a dumb title but please read on. Okay so I made an AMV a few days ago, and it got successful on Youtube. Youtube invited me to make money from my video, but not become a Youtube partner.So, I told my boyfriend and he asked me "How do you become one?" and I just said "They just invited me to make money but not a Youtube partner." and he said "how do you make an AMV?" So I just told him what I did, and I asked him "Have I inspired you or something?" and he said "No I've just been trying for the longest time." Meaning he's been trying for ages to become a Youtube partner, but he only had 80 to get to the partnership. So I told him, that I tried to become a partner with 152 subscribers but I never got in. So Now he's sub4subbing but he only has 1-3-11 views on his videos, but if he sub4subs and uses Firefox to build up his views and he's let into the Youtube partnership will they not be honest with him? Like if they promise him he's going to get a banner but when he tries to upload on it's just set as a background. Or will they know he's been cheating views and subscribers, and let him down?

No comments:

Post a Comment